Full day: 10 hours
Half day: 6 hours
MAX OCCUPANCY: 10 (for parties more than 6 people, additional fees apply)
Why miss out on the tour ranked #1 in Loreto by TripAdvisor®? Ideal for serious deep sea fishermen, our tailored-to-you charter fishing tour pushes your strength, stamina, and skills to the limit. Endure long, strenuous fishing fights and try your hand at prize catches including marlin, mahi mahi, tuna, grouper and more!
- Enjoy the sunrise as you venture to your fishing destination with lifelong fisherman, Captain Froebel
- Experience the unmatched service of our Charter Manager, Juan Carlos, and the convenience of a Outpost Charters deckhand
- Whether you prefer to fish near an island, bottom fish, or have any other special requests, let us know!
- Paid fishing licenses
- Loreto Bay National Marine Park passes
- Live bait
- Catch cleaning, vacuum sealing & freezing (Smoke fish option: $50, see below)
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and assorted beverages
- Access to a bathroom, refrigerator, bed, shower, and kitchen
Want the best chances of catching the largest fish?
We recommend a full-day fishing tour.
*While we will make every effort to accommodate your fishing preferences, the availability of species and fishing areas varies by season. Contact us before planning your trip to ensure your desired species are available.
For inquiries, contact us at +52 613 121 0342 or email@example.com
Add-on Any Options to Any Tour
Make your tour truly special with any and all of these popular items
- Smoke your fish: $50 (smoked locally in Loreto and prepared for travel)
- Palo Blanco Massage: $500 per person
- Kayak Rental: $150 each
- Paddleboard Rental: $80 each
- Special requests for beverages available at an additional charge
- Mexican tequila tasting
- Mexican wine tasting
- Mexican craft beer tasting
- Complimentary services
- Restaurant reservation booking
- Hotel reservation booking